Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by our officer. Check in to hotel. Tour briefing and discussed about tour planning.
After refreshment drive to Boudhanath and Pashupatinath evening aarati. Dinner and overnight at Kathmandu
The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous and sacred Hindu temple complex that is located on the banks of the Bagmati River, approximately 5 kilometers north-east of Kathmandu in the eastern part of Kathmandu Valley, the capital of Nepal.
Boudhanath is a stupa in Kathmandu, Nepal. Located about 11 km from the center and northeastern outskirts of Kathmandu, the stupa’s massive mandala makes it one of the largest spherical stupas in Nepal.
Day 02: Kathmandu – Drive to Pokhara
Post Breakfast & drive for Pokhara (200KM / 6 hours) observing the scenic views on the national highway along the Trishuli River enroute can visit Manakamana temple by using cable to reach over there. After Pooja and darshan drive to Pokhara Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Evening walk around the tourist area of Lake Side and enjoy the view of western Himalayan ranges with Mt Fishtail. Return to hotel and overnight.
Named the Manakamana Devi temple after the incarnation of Bhagwati, who grants the wishes of pilgrims of deepest purest heart, according to the Hindu tradition. The temple rests on a 1300-meter hill, west of the city of Kathmandu. Like many other hill top temples, Manakamana Temple also overlooks the Marshyangdi and Trishuli rivers.
Day 03: Pokhara – Jomsom Fly
From Pokhara we board an early morning flight to Jomsom. Even on the aircraft, we enjoy splendid views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains. After we check in to the hotel, we walk to the local Jeep stand for further journey to Mukti Dham. Once we arrive at the base of the Mukti Dham temple, we climb approx. 300 steps to main temple. We take holy bath at 108 holy water spouts, visit and pray Jwala Mai temple and other many temples. We come back to Jeep stand for return journey to Jomsom. Overnight at hotel at Jomsom.
DAY 04: Fly to Pokhara [30mins] & Sightseeing in Pokhara
We go early morning walk to airport for flight to Pokhara. On arrival in Pokhara we will be transferred to hotel by the help of team representative. Pokhara is a globally renowned tourist destination for its natural beauty and amazing temples. After getting refreshed we walk outside for city sightseeing covering Seti gorge, Binubasini temple, Devi’s fall also known as Patale Chhango, Barahi Temple (in the middle of the Fewa Lake) & Mahadev Cave. Rest of the day is free for personal activities and exploration. Return to hotel, dinner and overnight.
DAY 05: Drive back to Kathmandu
After breakfast, we drive ahead to Kathmandu. The entire day in the capital is free for shopping and relaxation. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 06: Kathmandu -Departure
After breakfast. On time transfer to International Airport for final departure.
Tour Price Includes:
- Traditional welcome on arrival.
- Local arrival & departure transfers.
- 02Nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on Double/Twin/Triple sharing BB basis.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Pokhara on Double/Twin/Triple sharing BB basis.
- 01 Nights’ accommodation in Jomsom on Double/Twin/Triple sharing AP basis.
- Sightseeing at Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Sightseeing at Pokhara as per Itinerary.
- ACAP Permit.
- Flight Fare Pokhara – Jomsom – Pokhara.
- 01 pcs 4G Local Sims card for team leader (Top up required by user)
- Mineral water during Sightseeing
- All sightseeing and transfer by private A/C vehicle as per pax
- Special souvenir on departure.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Licensed holder tour guide during sightseeing, Entrance & monument fees, Bar bills, laundry bills, Airport taxes, Tips and all other expenses except mentioned in package includes heading. Baggage and personal expenses. Any other expenses due to political, Act of nature or any other reason which are beyond control of Trekting Tourrs or its associate agents.