Kathmandu, also spelled Katmandu or Kantipur, capital of Nepal. It lies in a hilly region near the confluence of the Baghmati and Vishnumati rivers, at an elevation of 4,344 feet (1,324 metres) above sea level. It was founded in 723 by Raja Gunakamadeva.
It is unsurpassed that the sheer diversity Nepal boasts, from steamy jungle and Terai to the icy peaks of the world’s highest mountains means that the range of activities on offer. Trekking, mountaineering, rafting in spectacular scenery
- Jal Narayan
- Nepali Style welcome on arrival.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Half -day Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Pokhara on Bed and Breakfast Basis
- Rooms are on Double/Twin Sharing Basis
- 01 half- day sightseeing in Pokhara with 1-hour boat ride on Fewa Lake.
- 01 pcs 4G Local Sims card for team leader (Top up required by user)
- Mineral water during Sightseeing
- All Sightseen and Transport by private A/C vehicle as Per Pax.
- Special souvenir on departure.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Tour Price Excludes:
- Licensed holder tour guide during sightseeing, Entrance & monument fees, Bar bills, Laundry bills, Airport taxes, Tips and all other expenses except mentioned in package includes heading. Baggage and personal expenses. Any other expenses due to political, Act of nature or any other reason which are beyond control of Trekting Tours & Expedition or its associate agents.